Friday, April 18, 2008

Snowing in Washington. Ah, Spring.

I see Lisa has already beaten me to discussing today's weather, but I thought I'd make my own contribution.



My favorite part is the seagull going across the sky, but the YouTube converter does a bad job of encoding it and you can't really see it.

I was telling a coworker--People in Utah always seem to think they have a monopoly on fluctuating Spring weather, but I think that's just the nature of Spring. Hot one day, snowing the next. Even in Washington.

3 comments:

brenna said...

I love how you look out the window all thoughtful-like. I look forward to yours and Lisa's entries.

Chelsi Ritter said...

hey guys! i seriously hope that by now (may 3rd) things have warmed up a bit for you! by the way, the photos from your first post are so gorgeous!

Steve L. said...

Nice movie!! So professional. The zoom and pan brought me back to old times of you cooking up thoughts for great shows. I hope we get a chance to visit with you sometime and we can make a movie. Oh yeah, and nice weather. We don't get a lot of that down here (weather).