Sunday, April 13, 2008

First Bike Ride of the Season

I have once again determined to ride the STP(Seattle to Portland) bike race this year and convinced Nick to ride along with me. Unfortunately this takes some training. Yesterday was such a beautiful day, we thought we should take advantage of the nice weather and the time off work to go for a ride. We left Nick's house and went down Bothell-Everett Highway all the way to the end where it meets up with the Sammamish River Trail. Its a beautiful trail that follows along the Sammamish River toward Redmond. We went a total of 40 miles. Here are a few pictures of our day.



















4 comments:

Sarah and James Wagner said...

Looks like it was so much fun!! I am glad you started a blog!!

Kristy said...

Yay for blogs! And yay for bikes!

Julie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun....your biking trip looked like fun. Can't wait to read more entries Lisa.

Calley said...

You're a blogger! I'm so proud or something.