Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our New Nephew

My brother Trevor and his wife Jessica just had their second child today. A little baby boy named Waldron Dain Peterson. Wally for short. He weighed in at 8lbs 8 oz and was 20.75 inches long. They did a home birth with a midwife so we got to go visit them at home very shortly after he was born. I had to take a long lunch break cause I was at work. Luckily it was slow today. These pics are from when he was about 3 hours old! You can also see a couple other better pics of him at their birth photographers site. So, here's some first shots of my new little nephew!



Aunt Lisa and Wally. Grandma French(Jessica's mom) in the background.



A little bit closer look at the little guy. I love this picture of him.


Uncle Nick and Wally.


A close up of Wally. For better close ups, follow that link I posted up above.

Just a side tidbit, Jessica is also a birth/baby photographer as well. Check out her site onetreephotography.com

4 comments:

cindy said...

I was so glad to see you posted pictures of Wally! Your mom had left a message on my machine that he had been born (I had to listen to it twice to make sure I heard right when she said he was born at home). He is so cute---what a nice aunt you are!

Chelsi Ritter said...

congratulations, lisa!

Brooke said...

Yay! Congratulations to you guys and the entire Peterson family!!!
Love ya!

Chelsi Ritter said...

thanks for the text! how was corvallis? where was your destination?