Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls Hike

For the 4th of July, Nick and I decided to go for a hike during the day. We had no clue where to go and randomly came upon a website that had different hikes to waterfalls, so we started driving and found one! It starts at the Lake Serene trail head but after about 1 3/4 miles you can branch off to go to the falls. It was a beautiful hike. We haven't gotten to do anything like this for a while and we really enjoyed it, although my calves were angry at me for the next couple days. Here are some pictures from our hike. The trail head starts just off of Hwy 2 near index road for those Washingtonians out there.
























There were lots of stairs along the way, hence the reason my calves were so sore the following days.



















I thought this was a fun sign.














Apparently it keeps going down but I didn't want to get to close to the edge to see where. See sign above.














Where did the middle of my bridge go?




1 comment:

Malea said...

Wow, that's really pretty. I saw Bridal Veil Falls and was like, "What?! you came to Utah and I didn't see you!" Good to know that lots of waterfalls resemble bride's veils. Derrr....