We finally got the ring we picked out today and I get to wear it from now on!! Here are some pics I took of it on my very ow hand. Ignore the awesome tan lines from my bike gloves. Those are from the STP we rode this last weekend- photos will be coming of that shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
so pretty!!!
YAY! It is beautiful! Simple- but classic! I am so happy for you!
Lisa!!!
Oh my goodness! How did you find me?!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I seriously think about you all the time and wonder what is up with you and now I will be watching your every move via your blog and adding in my two sense. I can't wait! I most definitely need an annoucement. What is your email? I will send our address to you. You just made my day! Remember when you brought me kitties for my birthday? Good times!
No, but seriously, how did you find me??
Is it two sense or two cents? I think it's two cents. I feel stupid.
WAHOO LISA!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment