
We sat right inside the top corner window. This is a view from down at the market.

We enjoyed wonderful scenery as we left the restaurant.

All dressed up for the evening.
So the original plan was to go the Rose Garden at the Woodland Park Zoo right after dinner. Unfortunately we got a little lost and arrived right as they were closing up so we decided to go back the next day.
It was a beautiful garden with thousands of amazing roses. I was playing with Nick's camera trying to get some cool close up shots.

There is an adorable little gazebo at the back of the garden.
So we were sitting in the Gazebo taking pictures of ourselves when Nick gets all serious and asks if we could count this day as an extension of yesterday since we were supposed to be there the night before. Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him!! Just in case you were wondering, I said yes. This is a pic of where I was sitting when he asked and was taken right before.
We are still in the process of getting my ring so he proposed with his grandma's.
Here is a picture of the setting we have picked for my ring which I should probably get in a couple weeks!!!
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
OH. MY. GOSH. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so great! Being married is the best--seriously! It's so great! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations Lisa and Nick!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you guys! You are so great together and we are so excited for you! Married life is the best! Way to go on the romantic date Nick! Let us know the date so we can plan to come up for it! Mac wouldn't miss it for the world!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO SO SO, a million SO's happy for you guys!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! And a beautiful garden is the best place to propose (that's where Ryan asked me). So exciting!!!
Lisa, I spread the news like it was e-boli and it everyone was SO happy for you guys! Linds, Esther, Olivia, Marcia, Amanda, my mom...anyway, I was like a kid in a candy store. Truly, this is the best news I've gotten in a VERY long time. I'm SO excited and can't wait to hear more details. Way to go, Nick! You guys are both so great, and I'm so glad you found love. Nothing better in the world. :)
finally ;)
GO STETITCH! :)
Congratulations, you guys. Way to go! I look forward to seeing you again. Nick, I'll bring Matt to fiddle on the roof and we can all eat a dumb ham. In the French listening booths.
Bully for you!!
That is the most fantastic news! Uber congrats. And kudos to Nick for a well orchestrated proposal.
Hey Lisa!
My mom told me to check out Shannon's blog because she has a link to yours. So now I'll link yours to mind so I can get all the rest of the updates. I'm so glad you and Nick are going tobe married!
Lisa Peterson! I guess soon to be Stetitch. All I can say is "por fin!" I am so glad to hear the good news. Way to go, Nick! I really am so happy for you. I want an announcement! Lisa, I really have missed you. Malea and I always say we miss you and your crazy ways. :) Nick, you're a lucky man!
Post a Comment