Sunday, December 21, 2008

Abby Goes Sledding

So Nick and I braved the treacherous roads to go visit my brother and Sis-in law in Edmonds to give my niece her first snow experience. We made it safely. They had bought her a cute little snow outfit earlier today. No sleds could be found though so we had to improvise. So my brother brought out a laundry basket and some rope and we pulled her up and down the street. She loved it. Check her out in these videos, I think the second one is the best:
















I also made a snow angel.

From sledding


And Trevor helped Abby make one too.

From sledding


From sledding


Then we made a snowman. The snow wasn't the greatest for this. It wouldn't pack very well because it was so dry. and actually the bottom ball is a giant pumpkin they had in the yard that was covered in snow.

From sledding

It was lots of fun. We're glad we decided to brave the weather to go visit.

No comments: